This blog post will guide you on how to install datamapper mediator as a feature in WSO2 API Manager 2.1.0.
Download WSO2 API Manager 2.1.0 from product web page if you haven't done already.
Please follow the below steps to install the datamapper mediator.
1. Extract the product and start the server.
2. Go to https://<host_address>:9443+offset/carbon and login with admin credentials.
3. Go to Configure > Features > Repository Management.
4. Click on "Add Repository ".
5. Give a name to the reposiory, and add the P2 repository URL which is http://product-dist.wso2.com/p2/carbon/releases/wilkes/ as the URL and click add.
This will add the repository to your API Manager.
6. Now click on Available features tab, un-tick "Group features by category" and click on "Find Features" button to list the features in the repository.
7. Filter by feature name "datamapper" and you will get two versions of datamapper mediator Aggregate feature. Those are mediator version 4.6.6 and 4.6.10.
8. Click on the datamapper mediator Aggregate feature with version 4.6.10 and install it.
9. Allow restarting the server after installation.
This will install datamapper server feature and datamapper UI feature in your API Manager instance. Now you have to install Datamapper engine feature. To do that follow the below steps.
Installing datamapper engine feature :1. Go to WSO2 nexus repository : https://maven.wso2.org/nexus/
2. Type "org.wso2.carbon.mediator.datamapper.engine" in search bar and search for the jar file.
3. You will find the set of releases of the org.wso2.carbon.mediator.datamapper.engine archives.
4. Select 4.6.10 version from them, select the jar from the achieves and download the jar.
5. Go to <APIM_HOME>/repository/components/dropins directory in your API Manager instance and copy the downloaded jar (org.wso2.carbon.mediator.datamapper.engine_4.6.10.jar) in it.
6. Restart WSO2 API Manager.
Now you have an API Manager instance where you have successfully installed datamapper mediator.
Go ahead with mediation !!!